Re: [Shaku] Terminating participants

From: edBeaty (edosan@boulder.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 11:07:20 PST

Karl Young wrote:

"... I think we should consider some clarification on what we think
the boundaries are (maybe some basic rules for automatic temporary
suspension to force a little more reflection... I realize such a
diverse group will probably never come up with anything they could
all agree on but some discussion of the issue might be edifying)."

I seem to recollect that, during the last great conflagration--I
entitle it here the "Battle of the Mystics versus the Plumbers"
(wherein some heated exchanges regarding "Science", "Art" and the
shakuhachi ensued), that bj posted some guidelines for posting that
seemed pretty comprehensive and reasonable to me.

I discarded them, or I'd post them again; perhaps bj could do so?

Regards,
eB

--

"So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath..."