Re: [Shaku] FWD from Gene

From: Marcus Grandon (mgrandon@tokai.or.jp)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:04:03 PST

Please let Gene back on the list.

I actually thought an apology was unnecessary, but he didn't.

There is more than enough policing in the world today. Let's be big=20
enough to forgive and forget.

I remember after the 9/11 bombing in NYC that a bunch of people quit=20
the list because someone took a stance that was more neutral,=20
coinciding with the way of world peace as "opposed" to the belligerent=20=

stance of the American "president". To me, this meant that some=20
people on the list were so immature that they couldn't even respect the=20=

opinions of others.

I would hope Gene be let back, and we maintain a respectable forum=20
based on knowledge, and integrity.

Marcus Grandon