Re: [Shaku] FWD from Gene

From: Stav Tapuch (tapuch@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 19:56:36 PST

My two cents: Let the poor guy back on the list! He is a 73 year old=20
retiree for God's sake! All he did was write a few e-mails in poor taste=
. =20
(Well, I guess in extremely poor taste and with absurdly bad judgement - =
but=20
they were still just e-mails.) No one was physically injured - no one is=
=20
dead- no property was destroyed. I'm sure everyones' hurt feelings wil=
l=20
feel better in a couple of days. Let's try to keep a sense of proportion=
=20
here.

They say a great spiritual practice is to develop your capacity to tolera=
te=20
difficult people. So perhaps all of us can see this as a spiritual and=20
emotional challenge.