Re: [Shaku] FWD from Gene

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 20:52:43 PST

I will go with what the group decides - it's a great group. But I want
to say that I too have had a private email encounter with him and
received the most hateful and venomous email I could ever have
imagined. Very upsetting. This was a month or two ago.

Good luck, Bruce, we can guess what he sent to you after he was
unsubscribed.

Bill