[Shaku] On Gene Neill

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:34:35 PST

Over the past few days Gene Neill has eaten up way too much of my
time. I have a lot of work to do and a weekend to get it done, so
for now he's off the list.

He can read the message traffic on the website (which gets updated
each night). If he has something to post to the list, he can send
it to one of you folks who have not had your fill of him, and you're
welcome to post it for him, provided you filter out the unnecessary
stuff.

Gene will get this message today, as I have copied him on it.

When I get caught up on my work I'll think some more about Gene's
presence on the list.

bj

=