Re: [Shaku] Mystery CD

From: Shigeru Nakajima (yomei@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 17:35:21 PST

Hello Stuart,

1. Yugure No Kyoku, by Notomi jyuo, Notomi Haruhiko
2. Tsuru No Sugomori, by Hoshida Ichizan I, Hoshida Tozan
3. Wakaba, by Nagata Shozan, Ishono Sazan, Tajima Shozan, Uemura Shozan
4. Shika No Tone, by Aoki Shizuo, Yokoyama Katsuya

If you can see Japanese characters in your computer, check this site.

http://www.culta.com/japan/japan/shakuhati2.html

Cheers,

Shigeru