[Shaku] Pomade for Nakatsugi

From: Feadog@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 08:10:59 PST

-------------------------------1075565459

Hello,

Gene asked me to post this for him.

"Tom Deaver recommends the WATER-based Japanese YANAGIYA POMADE for all his
nakatsugi joints, and Nagase Kenji and I recommend it for the ABS plastic Yuu
nakatsugi. Tom Deaver mailed mine to me, thank you Tom, but it is now
available online, from Japan, by credit card of PayPal from
http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/komusou-goods5-s.htm. And this particular store also sells
some descent shakuhachi and all sorts of shakuhachi and komuso related gear. I
recommend them highly. Gene Neill."

Bill

-------------------------------1075565459

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gene asked me to post this for him.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>"Tom Deaver recommends the WATER-based Japanese YANAGIYA POMADE for all=
 his nakatsugi joints, and Nagase Kenji and I recommend it for the ABS plast=
ic Yuu nakatsugi.&nbsp; Tom Deaver mailed mine to me, thank you Tom, but it=20=
is now available online, from Japan, by credit card of PayPal from <A title=
=3Dhttp://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/komusou-goods5-s.htm href=3D"htt=
p://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/komusou-goods5-s.htm">http://www.shop-=
japan.co.jp/english-boku/komusou-goods5-s.htm</A>.&nbsp; And this particular=
 store also sells some descent shakuhachi and all sorts of shakuhachi and ko=
muso related gear.&nbsp; I recommend them highly.&nbsp; Gene Neill."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>