[Shaku] Shak recording

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 08:54:36 PST

Robert,

Are you saying that the stable of instruments that comes with garage
band (for building tracks) includes a koto? I'd be pleasantly but
definitely surprised. I've been curious as to how Garage Band compares
to other digital recording programs. Apple does have the knack of
making software intuitive to use. Does it have good "outboard gear"
built in such as delays, echos, reverbs, EQ, compression, etc.? Thanks.

Bill