[Shaku] RE: [Shaku]

From: Reg Tanaban (reg418@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 18:05:48 PST

I would like to suggest that the list restrict people from sending emails=
=20
with photo attachments, especially large ones. Especially ads... A couple=
 of=20
these and emails start bouncing off my Hotmail account with its small spa=
ce=20
allowance.

Instead of attaching photos, please attach a link. There are free service=
s=20
on places like Yahoo for displaying your photo albums. Also, there is at=20
least one web site devoted to displaying shakuhachis for sale, and as a f=
ree=20
service, I might add.

My $.02, but I hope people (or BJ, whatever the protocol here) vote on th=
is,=20
or maybe this list could provide a filter to remove attachments at least.

Thanks,
Reg