Re: [Shaku] Sorry everyone

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:30:06 PST

At 01:02 PM 3/28/2004 -0500, Bruno Desch=EAnes wrote:
>Sorry everyone. It is so much a mess these days about viruses and spams=20
>that it is hard to know what is true and what is not.

All the more reason to resist the temptation to forward any messages about=
=20
viruses, spam, scams, etc. that are completely unrelated to=20
shakuhachi. People join this list to learn more about shakuhachi. Please=
=20
don't abuse that relationship. Bruno, I'm sure you meant well; I'm not=20
attacking you; rather, I'm trying to head off further off-topic posts.

Karl