Re: [Shaku] RE: Pitch and Temp

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 11:07:51 PDT

-------------------------------1081361271

From a Zen perspective the view is clear ( :>). If playing is part of your

spiritual path, then playing and practicing to deepen your precision without
being attached to it is the way to go. This requires awareness of what you are
doing, it does not permit you to say I'm on a spiritual path and us it as an
excuse for the lack of precision.

When you reach that precision, and your heart/mind will know it, you will
realize that you have been in that special place we call samadi or that place of
spiritual practice.

In Gassho,
Kyosei

-------------------------------1081361271

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>From a Zen perspective the view is clear ( :&gt;). If playing is part o=
f your spiritual path, then playing and practicing to deepen your precision=20=
without being attached to it is the way to go. This requires awareness of wh=
at you are doing, it does not permit you to say I'm on a spiritual path and=20=
us it as an excuse for the lack of precision. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When you reach that precision, and your heart/mind will know it, you wi=
ll realize that you have been in that special place we call samadi or that p=
lace of spiritual practice.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Gassho,</DIV>
<DIV>Kyosei</DIV>