Re: [Shaku] RE: Pitch and Temp

From: Bruno Deschênes (bruno@musis.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 11:29:57 PDT

--Boundary_(ID_xgEStV5DgJcJ88w2VJUr/A)

In a very personal vein, I practice somewhat in that way as suggested=20
by Kyosei. I do not try to do it. I simply practice without really=20
trying to do things. Sometimes my sound if awful, at some other times,=20=

it is okay, and some other it is good. But, suddenly, I realize that=20
there is an improvement of some sort. My focus is about maintaining the=20=

discipline and everything else appears to fall into place gradually. I=20=

try to appl the Zen principle: doing by not doing.

Bruno

Le 04-04-07, =E0 14:07, KYOSEI1@aol.com a =E9crit :

> =46rom a Zen perspective the view is clear ( :>). If playing is part =
of=20
> your spiritual path, then playing and practicing to deepen your=20
> precision without being attached to it is the way to go. This requires=20=

> awareness of what you are doing, it does not permit you to say I'm on=20=

> a spiritual path and us it as an excuse for the lack of precision.
> =A0
> When you reach that precision, and your heart/mind will know it, you=20=

> will realize that you have been in that special place we call samadi=20=

> or that place of spiritual practice.
> =A0
> In Gassho,
> Kyosei
> =A0

Bruno Desch=EAnes
Bruno Desch=EAnes
T=E9l.: (514) 277-4665
E-mail: bruno@musis.ca
Site Web: http://pages.infinit.net/musis/

--Boundary_(ID_xgEStV5DgJcJ88w2VJUr/A)

In a very personal vein, I practice somewhat in that way as suggested
by Kyosei. I do not try to do it. I simply practice without really
trying to do things. Sometimes my sound if awful, at some other times,
it is okay, and some other it is good. But, suddenly, I realize that
there is an improvement of some sort. My focus is about maintaining
the discipline and everything else appears to fall into place
gradually. I try to appl the Zen principle: doing by not doing.

Bruno

Le 04-04-07, =E0 14:07, KYOSEI1@aol.com a =E9crit :

perspective the view is clear ( :>). If playing is part of your
spiritual path, then playing and practicing to deepen your precision
without being attached to it is the way to go. This requires awareness
of what you are doing, it does not permit you to say I'm on a
spiritual path and us it as an excuse for the lack of =
precision.</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

=A0</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

precision, and your heart/mind will know it, you will realize that you
have been in that special place we call samadi or that place of
spiritual practice.</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

=
ly>

Gassho,</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

=