Re: [Shaku] RE: Pitch and Temp

From: Tim Cassler (tim@toolbox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 14:19:23 PDT

Well, I for one certainly appreciate you sharing your insights on the
subject. I've enjoyed our dialogue, and am thankful that Americans are not
banned from talking about Zen. Think of how many would be robbed of the
fruit of what Zen has to offer if that were the case. Not a very peaceful
thought.

Thanks, Bruno, for sharing, communicating, and helping this American
understand something a little better.

Blessings and peace to you.

--=20

Tim Cassler