Re: [Shaku] Re: Zen and the Art of Archery or...Pitch hitting for inner peace

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 06:58:25 PDT

-------------------------------1081951104

Having had the opportunity to take instruction in Kyu-do from a well known
master, I can tell you that complete concentration and focus is paramount.
Consistent hits on the target is like wise expected. You would not sit Zazen with
your arm waving in the air. Kyu-do requires the same mind.

In Gassho,

Kyosei

-------------------------------1081951104

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Having had the opportunity to take instruction in Kyu-do from a well kn=
own master, I can tell you that complete concentration and focus is paramoun=
t. Consistent hits on the target is like wise expected. You would not sit Za=
zen with your arm waving in the air. Kyu-do requires the same mind.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Gassho, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kyosei</DIV></BODY></HTML>