Re: [Shaku] Bore measuring gages

From: Mark Millonas (millonas@email.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 13:12:04 PDT

I use metal washers glued to the end of wooden dowels with epoxy. If you go
to your hardware store and look hard enough you should have no trouble
finding washer in 0.5 mm diameter increments
or less. Smaller than that and it probably it is more about perturbations
that precise measurement.
It might be hard to design anything better without a whole more lot of effort.

If you want them to be real "fancy" you can also draw the ruler on the dowels.

marko