[Shaku] Re:Instruction

From: Craig Harris (harris@ixpres.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 20:40:31 PDT

Hello
  I am new to the list and want to say how much I appreciate being active
here. I just started playing, and am looking for a local teacher here in
San Diego. I live in Pauma Valley, and hope to find someone here in the
North County. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, not
being familiar with the more accomplished masters of the instrument, I would
like some suggestions of artists to listen to. Thank you.................

Craig