[Shaku] 6th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies, 6/24-6/28

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 06:48:41 PDT

Cory Sperry asked me to forward the email below to this list. /Karl

Dear Shakuhachi players,
    This is a reminder announcement of the upcoming 6th Annual Shakuhachi
Summer Camp of the Rockies. Dates are: Thurs. June 24- Monday June 28,
2004. We are looking forward to welcoming back our outstanding faculty
again this year and we hope you can join us.

    For more information and to register, please visit our website at:
             << www.shakucamp.com >>

  Ask any past camp participant and you'll find out that Shakuhachi Summer
Camp is about as much fun as we can have legally these days. The small
student-to-teacher ratio at camp allows an intimacy that is superb for
accelerating your shakuhachi learning curve.The relaxed, beautiful
surroundings at the foot of the Rocky Mountains and the fantastic food at
Sunrise Ranch help create an ideal environment for us to blow bamboo from
sun-up until long into the night.

   It's a blast!! We hope to see YOU in June.

     All the Best,
   The Faculty and Staff of Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies