[Shaku] Big Apple Shakuhachi Festival

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 21:18:22 PDT

-------------------------------1085026702

Hi Everybody,

I have been waiting a long time to send these Updates out to you, and I am
looking forward to seeing every one of you in Greenwich Village from July
29-Aug. 1, 2004.
With our present projections, we will surpass the numbers of
participants that attend the 2nd International Festival in Boulder, CO., six
years ago, and will become the largest gathering of Shakuhachi players in
history!

1- Please check the Website <www.BigAppleShak.com> for the Festival. Just
tonight we have posted the working schedule (program) of the 4-Day Festival. A
print-formatted version will be linked to the site within a few days. There
will be some additional changes in the next 2 months.

2- Just a reminder that the 10% Discount ($396- instead of the regular $440-)
on the Registration fee expires on June 1st. You must have PAID the fee by
that time to get the Discount. There are 3 ways to do so:
a- A check to our not-for-profit presenting organization "Exposure Project
for the Arts"
b- A check made out to me
c- Paying through the website using paypal

Please join us in a Shakuhachi experience that is not to be missed!

Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
917-297-6724
Fax: 212-929-1037
Website: www.nyogetsu.com
Email: nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com

-------------------------------1085026702

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman Special G1"><FONT face=3DVerdana>Hi Every=
body,<BR><BR>I have been waiting a long time to send these Updates out to yo=
u, and I am looking forward to seeing every one of you in Greenwich Village=20=
from July 29-Aug. 1, 2004. </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman Special G1"><FONT face=3DVerdana>With our=
 present projections, we will surpass the numbers of<BR>participants that at=
tend the 2nd International Festival in Boulder, CO., six years ago, and will=
 become the largest gathering of Shakuhachi players in history!<BR><BR>1- Pl=
ease check the Website &lt;www.BigAppleShak.com&gt; for the Festival. Just t=
onight we have posted the working schedule (program) of the 4-Day Festival.=20=
&nbsp;A print-formatted version will be linked to the site within a few days=
. There will be some additional changes in the next 2 months.<BR><BR>2- Just=
 a reminder that the 10% Discount ($396- instead of the regular $440-) on th=
e Registration fee expires on June 1st. You must have PAID the fee by that t=
ime to get the Discount. There are 3 ways to do so:<BR>a- A check to our not=
-for-profit presenting organization "Exposure Project for the Arts"<BR>b- A=20=
check made out to me<BR>c- Paying through the website using paypal<BR><BR>Pl=
ease join us in a Shakuhachi experience that is not to be missed!<BR><BR>Ron=
nie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin<BR>917-297-6724<BR>Fax: 212-929-1037<BR>Website:=
 www.nyogetsu.com<BR>Email: nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com</FONT> </FONT></DIV></BODY=