[Shaku] New York News

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 09:32:14 PDT

________Better late than never:
>From nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com Mon May 31 22:00 PDT 2004
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:01:36 -0400

Subject: New York Shakuhachi Festival Update

Message:
1. Today, May 31, is the last day for discount registration. Last chance to
save $44.
2. Biography and photo update posted for Aoki Shoji, son of Aoki Reibo,
Living National Treasure. These two will perform a duet at the festival
which some say will be the pinnacle performance of the festival - not to be
missed!
3. Full Daily Program showing who is teaching what and when, is now
available with the latest updates, including a printer-friendly version.
4. New York Travel info and details coming soon.
5-Finally, I have been told that I should be giving the complete web-address
for those of you who just want to click to look. So here goes:
To view the NY Shakuhachi Festival main page , go to
<http://www.bigappleshak.com/bas/>
Here you can also choose to view the Japanese pages or the English pages.
To view the Teachers & Performers Pages (Pics and Bios included), go to:
<http://www.bigappleshak.com/bas/teachersandperformers.html>
To view the Concerts pages, go to:
<http://www.bigappleshak.com/bas/concerts.html>
To view the Daily Program, go to:
<http://www.bigappleshak.com/bas/dailyprogram.html>

Of course you can also view the pages for: Festival Highlights, Sponsors,
Location, Contacts, etc.

There will continue to be minor changes, additions, deletions etc.

Hope to see you all soon!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin