[Shaku] Four weeks until Rockies camp

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 14:33:30 PDT

(I always find the setting of this camp relaxing and conducive to
concentrating on shakuhachi playing. No TV, no newspapers, no email. Good
food in quiet surroundings, beautiful scenery, really nice accommodations
and service. And that's before I have a single private lesson or group
class. Please tell me if the website needs tweaking
<mailto:signell@cpcug.org>. /Karl)

Dear Shakuhachi Community,

This is a reminder announcement regarding the upcomig:

  6th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies.

Dates are: Thursday June 24 - Monday June 28,2004

For more information and registration, please visit our website at:

<< www.shakucamp.com >>

There is still space available to come to Shakuhachi Summer Camp here in
the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado this summer. Come join our superb
and dedicated faculty :
            Riley Lee,
            Kaoru Kakizakai,
            Yoshio Kurahasi,
            David Wheeler,
            Michael Gould, and
            Yoko Hiraoka ( koto/shamisen.)

  Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies will give you the greatest
opportunity currently available to receive intensive individualized
instruction from these great masters . This will include both private
instruction as well as group lessons with very small teacher/student ratios
in each class. We hope you can join us at camp this year and take your
shakuhachi playing to the next level.

We hope that all of you have a wonderful summer,

Sincerely,

The staff and faculty of Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies 2004