[Shaku] Possible Seattle visit by Kakizakai Kaoru, Matama Kuzushi & Peter Hill

From: Duke B (icarus927@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 14:41:39 PDT

Hello all,

We're currently working on organizing a vist by Kakizakai Kaoru, Matama
Kuzushi & Peter Hill to Seattle for a workshop, private lessons & a concert.

The tentative dates are:

July 26th - Workshop - sound production and a honkyoku piece
July 27th - Private lessons and concert

I'll send more details as I know more but I wanted to get this out to anyone
that may be interested in attending (Portlanders & B.C. folks - come on
over!).

You can also send me an email if you know you're interested right now and I
send you updates privately. Of course, if you know that you'll be coming and
want to reserve a time for private lesson, you should email soon as they
will only be doing one day of private lessons.

For those that may be concerned about a place to stay - check out
hotwire.com. I've gotten 3.5 star hotel rooms through them for ~$65 night -
which comes with 2 double beds!

Cheers!

Duke.