[Shaku] Interactive Online Shakuhachi

From: Derek Choice (soundwave1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 08:07:36 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C45766.D04FFC00
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi all...

Having a little too much free time this weekend, I decided to play =
around with a "mouse-driven", interactive shakuhachi. The URL is =
http://home.earthlink.net/~soundwave1/19interactive.htm - it will =
pre-load the mp3 sound files, at +/- 2MB total (DSL will load these in =
about 15 seconds; dial-up may be more like 5 min or so). I have only =
tested it in Internet Explorer, and may not work in Netscape or others? =
It is Java Script based (which must to be enabled, though usually is, by =
default). It is still somewhat in the early stages, but is kind of fun =
to goof around with, if stuck at a desk with no "real" flute to pick up =
and play.

I am also a complete novice at writing Java script, so if anyone knows =
how script it so the Ctrl key switches octaves, versus the current =
left-click, that would be a happy thing.

Enjoy!! (assuming it works??)

:)

Derek
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C45766.D04FFC00
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all...<BR><BR>Having a little too =
much free time=20
this weekend, I decided to play around with a "mouse-driven", =
interactive=20
shakuhachi. The URL is <A=20
href=3D"http://home.earthlink.net/~soundwave1/19interactive.htm">http://h=
ome.earthlink.net/~soundwave1/19interactive.htm</A>&nbsp;-=20
it will pre-load the mp3 sound files, at +/- 2MB total (DSL will load =
these in=20
about 15 seconds; dial-up may be more like 5 min or so).&nbsp; I have =
only=20
tested it in Internet Explorer, and may not work in Netscape or others? =
It is=20
Java Script based (which must to be enabled, though usually is, by=20
default).&nbsp; It is still&nbsp;somewhat in the early stages, but is =
kind of=20
fun to goof around with, if stuck at a desk with no "real" flute to pick =
up and=20
play.<BR><BR>I am also a complete novice at writing Java script, so if =
anyone=20
knows how script it so the Ctrl key switches octaves, versus the current =

left-click, that would be a happy thing.<BR><BR>Enjoy!!&nbsp; (assuming =
it=20
works??)<BR><BR>:)<BR><BR>Derek</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C45766.D04FFC00--