Re: [Shaku] Re: Do Westerners Have a Shakuhachi Accent?

From: Theo Joyal (joyal@spyral.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 05:06:48 PDT

  Brian, You are right this is interesting, did you meant to say tsu meri-
Fb flat , i think. In my first discovery and impressions when i heard
Honkyoku, i thought of not Japanese at all.. i thought of this modern-
complex intregrate sound, how profound. This is Great Art, that stands the
test of time. theo