[Shaku] 2.0 Shakuhachi

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 08:17:13 PDT

  Greetings,

I'm looking for a 2.0 key of "C" shakuhachi. It can be a caste bore
student model on up, 5 or 7 hole, or traditionally made, but must be
in tune with piano and have decent volume. It's for playing jazz,
blues and World music. I'm trying to keep the price down as I have
so many flutes already and won't be using it too often.

Maybe someone has a good quality, traditionally made 2.0 that is
cracked and will sell it for less. I can repair it myself.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Ross