[Shaku] Shakuhachi Music in Western Notation

From: Lucille Anderson (pocket_treasure@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 14:41:46 PDT

--0-784021070-1090446106=:53215

A new poster here and I'm wondering if anyone could help.

Friends have asked me to locate shakuhachi in western notation. It doesn't seem to be readily available and am hoping someone could help me locate it.

Thanks for your help.

Marcia Smith

--0-784021070-1090446106=:53215

<DIV>A new poster here and I'm wondering if anyone could help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Friends have asked me to locate shakuhachi in western notation.&nbsp; It doesn't seem to be readily available and am hoping someone could help me locate it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Marcia Smith</DIV><p>