[Shaku] Re: 2004/NY shakuhachi festival

From: Raymond Sosnowski (110742.522@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 11:30:50 PDT

For thosed who missed the 2004 NY Shakuhachi Festival, you missed a very
fine event. Although it was my first, it was quite apparent that this wa=
a very high caliber event.

Let's hear a(nother) big standing-O. for Ronnie Seldin. The amount of ti=
me
and energy that went into the event was quite apparent. =

Many thanks to the wonderful teachers who gave the myriad of sessions
throughout the festival. I found it quite remarkable to see a number of
the teachers attending sessions given by other teachers for beginners.

The many sponsors also deserve a round of applause. =

It was refreshing to see so many vendors together in one place at one tim=
e.
 =

Thanks also to the many participants who came from all over the world. =

This was a great opportunity for me to make a few new friends in the
Shakuhachi world, and to reconnect with a few whom I already knew. =

I look forward to attending the next International Festival in 2008 in
Sydney - thank you, Riley Lee, for making that event possible. =

Message text written by INTERNET:shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu