[Shaku] (no subject)

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 13:04:21 PDT

-------------------------------1091563461

Just another voice in the chorus singing the praises for Ronnie Seldin. I
know that Ronnie Sensei had worked on this project for more than two years. Many
 of us helped, but Ronnie Sensei did it all and did it to the point of
exhaustion. He of cause kept going without letting anybody know how he felt. I
can't say enough about him. It was wonderful, exciting, entertaining and
educational. All the new people I've met just expanded my world exponentially and
for that I'm thankful.

Thank you Ronnie Sensei with many bows and in Gassho,

Kyosei

-------------------------------1091563461

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Just another voice in the chorus singing the praises for Ronnie Seldin.=
 I=20
know that Ronnie Sensei had worked on this project for more than two years.=20=
Many=20
of us helped, but Ronnie Sensei did it all and did it to the point of=20
exhaustion. He of cause&nbsp;kept going&nbsp;without letting anybody know ho=
w he=20
felt. I can't say enough about him. It was wonderful, exciting, entertaining=
 and=20
educational. All the new people I've met just expanded my world exponentiall=
y=20
and for that I'm thankful.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you Ronnie Sensei with many bows and in Gassho,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kyosei</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>