Re: [Shaku] Watazumi

From: Brian S. (xen_kyotaku@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 20:50:45 PDT

--0-1444892172-1092369045=:48868

Yes I have read of Atsuya Okuda (was it on Alcvins site?). "...plays with geological patience..." i believe it was said of him. Also plays quite softly I believe. Wouldnt mind being his Uchi Deshi though, he seems to have a good way of life going. Man I need to hear so much more playing!

 Really guys if any shakuhach/hochiku player wants to come visit Cape Town -South Africa. you can crash at my place with pleasure, on condition you teach me of course. ( - : always worth a try. hee hee.

Brian. S

--0-1444892172-1092369045=:48868

<DIV><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Yes I have read of Atsuya Okuda (was it on Alcvins site?). "...plays with geological patience..." i believe it was said of him. Also plays quite softly I believe.&nbsp;Wouldnt mind being his Uchi Deshi though, he seems to have a good way of life going. &nbsp;Man I need to hear so much more playing!&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;Really guys if any shakuhach/hochiku player wants to come visit&nbsp;Cape Town -South Africa. you can crash at my place with pleasure, on condition you teach me of course.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ( - :&nbsp;&nbsp;always worth a try. hee hee.</P>
<P>Brian. S</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Read only the mail you want - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/spamguard/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html">Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard</a>.
--0-1444892172-1092369045=:48868--