Re: [Shaku] Watazumi

From: Brian S. (xen_kyotaku@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 21:06:47 PDT

--0-1750513892-1092370007=:46830

I know that i read something by either Katsuya Yokoyama or Watazumi, but I'm thinking it is watazumi. Where it was stated that he thought it was unfortunate that most people learnt to play with the right hand out front and not back where it is more difficult and needing the extra dexterity.

I am right handed, and being self-taught i didn't have anyone tell me to put right hand forward so I didn't. It felt natural to play left hand forward.

Brian.S

--0-1750513892-1092370007=:46830

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>I know that i read something by either Katsuya Yokoyama or Watazumi, but I'm thinking it is watazumi. Where it was stated that he thought it was unfortunate that most people learnt to play with the right hand out front and not back where it is more difficult and needing the extra dexterity.</P>
<P>I am right handed, and being self-taught i didn't have anyone tell me to put right hand forward so I didn't. It felt natural to play left hand forward. </P>
<P>Brian.S</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1750513892-1092370007=:46830--