[Shaku] Other netiquette issues

From: Brian Ritchie (brianritchie@mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 05:24:38 PDT

Hi,

Besides what Reg mentioned about attachments I'd like to make another
request. I know this has been mentioned before on the list, but with
new members joining all the time it needs to be said again.

When replying to a message could people refrain from quoting the entire
message (or digest, which is worse) when replying? It's irritating to
have to wade through immense posts just to gather a few new bits of
information. Just quote the part of the message you are replying to.

Thanks,

BR