[Shaku] Re: shakuhachi V1 #660

From: jeff cairns (shaku8@iris.dti.ne.jp)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 06:31:00 PDT

Just a request about postings to this list. Some of us, including myself,
request postings in digest form. I would like to ask that when making a
posting to this list, please delete previous postings in the reply page
before hitting send. If some parts of previous postings in a thread are
necessary to post again to make a point, please be selective and not include
entire postings (some of which are long and unnecessary to see over and over
in their entirety on the digest page which of course include my own,
sometimes long winded tirades.)
thanks
jeff