[Shaku] a yoshio by any other name... oops

From: Brian S. (xen_kyotaku@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 12:34:04 PDT

--0-1391541009-1093289644=:81156

in case anyone was watching how i dot my i's or cross my t's or Kurahashi my Yoshio's...
It was in fact Yoshio Hiratsuka and his Hogakukai who came thru town. Yoshio Kurahashi I have been in touch with via email.

 oops...

  Brian.Schultz.

 p.s. Cape Towns really nice in summer, Sea, City, Mountain, much nature, much social events, and I cook really well, So if ENEEBODEE wants to come crash at my place and teach me a few things on the shakuhachi while they're around...
 ( - :
              not gonna give up trying...

--0-1391541009-1093289644=:81156

<DIV>in case anyone was watching how i dot my i's or cross my t's or Kurahashi my Yoshio's...</DIV>
<DIV>It was in fact Yoshio Hiratsuka and his Hogakukai who came thru town.&nbsp; Yoshio Kurahashi I have been in touch with via email.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;oops...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Brian.Schultz.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;p.s. Cape Towns really nice in summer, Sea, City, Mountain, much nature, much social events, and I cook really well, So if ENEEBODEE wants to come crash at my place and teach me a few things on the shakuhachi while they're around...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;( - :</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; not gonna give up trying...</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1391541009-1093289644=:81156--