[Shaku] Shakuhachi performances in Japan

From: Tobias Justin (jktobias@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 23:30:07 PDT

--0-1397514148-1094106607=:15433

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to ask whether anyone may be able to tell me as to where I can find information about shakuhachi concert/festival information in Japan? For example, someone recently mentioned the Bisei festival. Exactly when and where did that occur?

Also, I'm heading to Tokyo next weekend (I live in Kanazawa) and wouldn't mind to check out shops in that area which carries a large range of shakuhachi oriented music.

Any information would be appreciated.

justin

--0-1397514148-1094106607=:15433

<P>Hi there everyone,</P>
<P>I just wanted to ask whether anyone&nbsp;may be able to&nbsp;tell me as to where I can find information about shakuhachi concert/festival information in Japan? For example, someone recently mentioned the Bisei festival. Exactly when and where did that occur? </P>
<P>Also, I'm heading to Tokyo next weekend (I live in Kanazawa) and wouldn't mind to check out shops in that area which carries a large range of shakuhachi oriented music.</P>
<P>Any information would be appreciated.</P>
<P>justin</P>

--0-1397514148-1094106607=:15433--