Re: [Shaku] WSF in NY

From: nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 20:28:03 PDT

--B_3177962883_12189996

> Hi Ronnie,
> I tried the order form but it didn't allow me to fill it out. When I get=
 back
> from the north woods, I will send you a check. S&H ? I am thinking of
> ordering concerts #2 and #6, any comments?
>=20
> I received the package this morning and am playing the first cd. It soun=
ds
> great and the book looks good. But you have to pack with lots of bubble =
wrap
> - the plastic case lost its hinges and sections of the back are broken ou=
t and
> one cd case is cracked. I don't know how they could mishandle it so much=
.
> Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the heads-up on the case.
It was probably a mistake to =B3over-night=B2 (It cost $17- ! Not your
problem.). If I sent it 3-day, it would have been in a more secure =B3Box=B2 an=
cost much less!

About the order form
For now, if you =B3Download it=B2, and then make it out you could send it to me=
.
If you have trouble downloading it, let me know, and I can make out one for
you.

#2, and #6 are an excellent choice!

Ronnie

(P.S. I was just talking to my student Ken Slining in Rochester today who
told me that he knows you from the Native-American Flute world!)

--B_3177962883_12189996

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Shaku] WSF in NY</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0px'>Hi Ronnie,<BR=

I tried the order form but it didn't allow me to fill it out. &nbsp;When I =
get back from the north woods, I will send you a check. &nbsp;S&amp;H ? &nbs=
p;I am thinking of ordering concerts #2 and #6, any comments?<BR>
<BR>
I received the package this morning and am playing the first cd. &nbsp;It s=
ounds great and the book looks good. &nbsp;But you have to pack with lots of=
 bubble wrap - the plastic case lost its hinges and sections of the back are=
 broken out and one cd case is cracked. &nbsp;I don't know how they could mi=
shandle it so much.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Malcolm<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na"><BR>
<B>Hi Malcolm,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for the heads-up on the case.<BR>
It was probably a mistake to &#8220;over-night&#8221; &nbsp;(It cost $17- !=
 Not your problem.). If I sent it 3-day, it would have been in a more secure=
 &#8220;Box&#8221; and cost much less!<BR>
<BR>
About the order form<BR>
For now, if you &#8220;Download it&#8221;, and then make it out you could s=
end it to me.<BR>
If you have trouble downloading it, let me know, and I can make out one for=
 you.<BR>
<BR>
#2, and #6 are an excellent choice!<BR>
<BR>
Ronnie<BR>
<BR>
(P.S. I was just talking to my student Ken Slining in Rochester today who t=
old me that he knows you from the Native-American Flute world!)</B></FONT></=
SPAN>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3177962883_12189996--