Re: [Shaku] Re: shakuhachi V1 #679

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 15:27:07 PDT

--Apple-Mail-1--958772682
        charset=ISO-8859-1;
        format=flowed

Hi Jonas,

I too had no problems with Choshi in Mac OSX, Panther. Preview and=20
Photoshop opens and prints it nicely (although you have to change the=20
print size in Photoshop). If you are using OS 9 or earlier, there is=20
no preview application, but still "control click" the webpage image and=20=

save it to your desktop and then open your graphics application (such=20
as Photoshop) - use "command O" (or file menu) to ask the app to open=20
the file from within itself rather than double clicking the file. You=20=

should have no trouble from there.

Good Luck,

Bill
__________________

On Sep 17, 2004, at 2:28 PM, RbtJonas@aol.com wrote:

> the Choshi score.=A0 It looks perfect on the website page, but when I=20=

> try to download it to any number of graphics applications (Mac-based),=20=

> I get messages that there are errors in the code, so I can't save it.=A0=
=20
> Same thing on another Mac.=A0 Perhaps this is just a Windows/Mac=20
> compatibility problem.

--Apple-Mail-1--958772682
        charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi Jonas,

I too had no problems with Choshi in Mac OSX, Panther. Preview and
Photoshop opens and prints it nicely (although you have to change the
print size in Photoshop). If you are using OS 9 or earlier, there is
no preview application, but still "control click" the webpage image
and save it to your desktop and then open your graphics application
(such as Photoshop) - use "command O" (or file menu) to ask the app to
open the file from within itself rather than double clicking the file.=20=

You should have no trouble from there. =20

Good Luck,

Bill