Re: [Shaku] Seals

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 10:00:17 PDT

Justin, I don't think there is. I started just such a project a few
months ago, and have collected 25 or 30 "hanko". This isn't very many,
  but I thought I would start with this and more would come in over
time. Unfortunately I haven't had time to organize them into a website
or web page as yet. If you want to send me a small jpg of the hanko in
question, I'll compare it to what I have.

Bill