Re: [Shaku] Mama no Kawa notation

From: Lucinda Gaston (thegoodog@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 11:42:52 PDT

Hey Herb!

David can't find his copy...thinks he loaned it out or that it's
misfiled somewhere. Yes, a clean copy is much preferable to a
marked up one but I'd settle for an almost clean xerox. I hope
to start on it in my lesson on Tuesday, assuming I practice
enough this weeks and a passing grade on Cha no Yu Onodo.

Cindy