Re: [Shaku] Mama no Kawa notation

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@colorado.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 09:22:08 PDT

--=====================_202640762==.ALT

Hi Cindy,

I was going to bring in my music today to make a copy but woke up too late
and rushed out forgetting it. I can try to remember to bring it in tomorrow
and make a copy before your lesson if you want, and come pick it up at my
work.
Or have you already found a copy? It wont be a clean copy. It will have
David's original markings and then newer marking from my studies with him,
but you can read it ok .

I've been studying it again with Davis this past month.

Let me know if you want me to bring it in tomorrow.
Herb

--=====================_202640762==.ALT

I was going to bring in my music today to make a copy but woke up too
late and rushed out forgetting it. I can try to remember to bring it in
tomorrow and make a copy before your lesson if you want, and come pick it
up at my work. <br>
Or have you already found a copy?&nbsp; It wont be a clean copy. It will
have David's original markings and then newer marking from my studies
with him, but you can read it ok .<br><br>
I've been studying it again with Davis this past month.<br><br>
Let me know if you want me to bring it in tomorrow.<br>
Herb<br><br>
At 12:42 PM 10/14/2004, you wrote:<br>
David can't find his copy...thinks he loaned it out or that it's misfiled
somewhere.&nbsp; Yes, a clean copy is much preferable to a marked up one
but I'd settle for an almost clean xerox.&nbsp; I hope to start on it in
my lesson on Tuesday, assuming I practice enough this weeks and a passing
grade on Cha no Yu Onodo.<br><br>
Cindy<br><br>
--- Herb Rodriguez &lt;Herb.Rodriguez@colorado.edu&gt; wrote:<br><br>
&gt; Cindy,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I have a photo copy I got from David. Couldn't you get one from
David? You&nbsp; do you want a clean copy?<br>
&gt; Herb<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; At 04:28 PM 10/13/2004, you wrote:<br>
&gt; &gt;Does anyone have Junsuke Kawasai's Kinko notation for Mama no
Kawa?&nbsp; I'd like a copy.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;Thanks,<br>
&gt; &gt;Cindy<br>