[Shaku] Jin Nyodo and Kyosui

From: graham ranft (ranftg@webone.com.au)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 20:10:00 PST

Since meeting Stan Richardson at Sydney ASF 2004 I have developed an
interest is this style of blowing.

I cannot afford the 6 CD set of Jin Nyodo but I would like to hear an example of his
playing.

Does anybody know of a single CD with one track of his playing?

I'd also be interested to hearing from anyone interested is discussing this style
or aspects of it.

If you have something on the above that would be of interest for the Australian Shakuhachi Society [ASS]
on this I'd be happy to accept any contributions for the Nov/Dec 2004 issue.

Many Thanks

Please post direct to:

ranft at ranft dot id dot au