[Shaku] another Hawaii

From: Jeff Cairns (shaku8@iris.dti.ne.jp)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 22:03:22 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4D6ED.BC160750
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Greetings All,
With talk of a Hawaiian Shakuhachi/Surf session next March (which sounds =
fantastic), I thought that I would send a message to any Hawaiian =
shakuhachi learners that I will be traveling to Po'ipu, Kauai on =
December 17th until December 29th. It would be my pleasure to meet any =
of you at that time and should you be interested, I would be available =
to give lessons. I've been studying Kinko style for the past 18 years =
in Kumamoto, Japan and received my shihan license under the tutelage of =
Tsurugi Kodo. I've been teaching here in Kumamoto for the past 6 years. =
 If you are interested, please contact me off list at =
shaku8@windwheel.com.
cheers,
Jeff Cairns
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4D6ED.BC160750
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greetings All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>With talk of a Hawaiian Shakuhachi/Surf =
session=20
next March (which sounds fantastic), I thought that I would send a =
message to=20
any Hawaiian shakuhachi learners that I will be traveling to Po'ipu, =
Kauai on=20
December 17th until December 29th.&nbsp; It would be&nbsp;my pleasure to =
meet=20
any of you at that time and should you be interested, I would be =
available to=20
give lessons.&nbsp; I've been studying Kinko style for the past 18 years =
in=20
Kumamoto, Japan and received my shihan license under the tutelage of =
Tsurugi=20
Kodo.&nbsp; I've been teaching here in Kumamoto for the past 6 =
years.&nbsp; If=20
you are interested, please contact me off list at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:shaku8@windwheel.com">shaku8@windwheel.com</A>.</FONT></DI=

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>cheers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff Cairns</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4D6ED.BC160750--