[Shaku] Roots Pilgrimage part 2

From: Alcvin Ramos (ramos@dccnet.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 16:03:18 PST

--Apple-Mail-2-1071747617
        charset=WINDOWS-1252;
        format=flowed

Dear shakuhachi list,

Merry Christmas! Here is part 2 our trip.

Best wishes,

Al

Kyoto/Nara (Nov. 21-23)

Arriving in Kyoto, Yoshio Kurahashi met us at the Kyoto Station just as=20=

we exited the station. It was so kind of him to take us all to our=20
hotels. We all had dinner at a Denny's-style restaurant across from our=20=

hotel and talked about our next day's schedule which included a=20
workshop on Mukai-ji and visiting the shakuhachi temple, Meian Ji.

The next morning we took a short bus ride to the residence of=20
Kurahashi-sensei where we met Mrs. Kurahashi who is also fine koto=20
player and teacher. We were lead us through his maze-like, traditional=20=

Japanese house which has been in his family for several generations, to=20=

the second floor where we sat on the tatami around a long, low table.=20
After being served tea, our workshop on the honkyoku Mukai-ji (Flute on=20=

the Misty Sea) began. I picked this piece for workshop especially as to=20=

forshadow our next stop after Kyoto and Nara which was Mie Prefecture.=20=

Mukai-ji is one of the three famed oldest pieces of shakuhachi honkyoku=20=

includeing Kyorei and Kokuu. Legend has it that Kyochiku Zenji (a.k.a.=20=

Kichiku) traveled to the Koku Zodo temple on Mt. Asakuma in Mie=20
Prefecture where he had a dream where he was lying in a boat in the=20
middle of the misty ocean. While drifting, he heard the beautiful sound=20=

of a flute melody. Upon awakening he memorized and transcribed pieces=20
from the dream which were named Mukai-ji and Kokuu.

After giving an interesting historical background on the Koten San=20
Kyoku (three oldest shakuhachi pieces), he described "kyosui" empty,=20
natural blowing, which is blowing naturally through the shakuhachi,=20
emphasizing the initial attack of sound and trailing off into silence.=20=

A very interesting point Kurahashi sensei made about the meaning of=20
suizen is that, that actual meaning is not what most people think it=20
is. He said that most people think that it is one thing--which is=20
blowing shakuhachi. But he said the actual meaning is not directly=20
related to playing shakuhachi exactly. The actual meaning is--"Blowing=20=

and Zen are One"--which is the phrase that is carved on a plaque within=20=

the inner sanctum of Meian Ji temple. In other words, blowing (which is=20=

just our own everyday breathing), and meditation, (referring to sitting=20=

zen) which are separate in themselves, are the same thing. Also, he=20
also expressed his personal belief that shakuhachi is more akin to the=20=

practice of Tendai Buddhism (Japanese Esoteric Buddhism) which utilizes=20=

various meditative techniques such as mandalas, mudras, sound, and,=20
visualizations.

We all enjoyed the lesson on Mukaiji as well as Kurahashi's relaxed way=20=

and humorous anecdotes. The playing style Kurahashi used was very=20
different from our usual use of meri technique using half holing. In=20
the style he demonstrated, all meris are done without finger, only with=20=

embouchure /neck movement. Consequently there were lots of fingerings=20
which were a bit different than we were used to. Kurahashi said that=20
the reason for not using half-holing was that the structure of the=20
instrument and level of sophistication of playing was much more basic=20
back when this piece was composed. Although the instrument has evolved=20=

they still retain those particular fingerings.

After the workshop we had gyoza (pork dumplings) from Mr. Gyoza=20
(reportedly the most delicious gyoza maker in Kyoto!) delivered to the=20=

house where we all ate together. After lunch Kurahashi sensei took us=20
to Meian-ji temple, which was only a 10 minute bus ride from his home.=20=

This was a very special visit as the temple was actually closed that=20
day. Interesting, as it was a very busy day for tourists (in fact, the=20=

most crowded day I have ever seen in Kyoto!) But Kurahashi sensei=20
secured us a private meeting with the head priest of Meian-Ji as well=20
as a viewing of the inner sanctum. The genkan (entrance hall) walls=20
were lined with hundreds of wooden strips with the names of members of=20=

this shakuhachi temple. Within the main shrine was a sculpted effigy of=20=

Kichiku, the legendary "first Komuso" and founder of Meian-Ji; as well=20=

as several pictures and photos of historical shakuhachi personas. The=20
temple, although relatively small was in wonderful shape, clean and=20
glowing with life. All around the temple were well manicured=20
moss-gardens with trimmed pine and maple trees who's branches were=20
controlled by bamboo poles and rock weights tied to various sections of=20=

the boughs; and wooden poles placed under certain branches to=20
facilitate upward growth. After placing a monetary offering in an=20
envelope upon the alter, and bowing deeply, we all played the piece=20
Tamuke as our honkyoku offering to the spirits of the shakuhachi=20
ancestors.

We felt very honored as this was our very first time to set foot inside=20=

the Meian Ji inner hall, and being met by the priest. Deep thanks and=20
gassho to Kurahashi Yoshio sensei!

After leaving Meian Ji, we visited Tofukuji only a few minutes walk=20
away. As it was the height of the autumn-leaves-viewing season with=20
weather perfect and warm, crowds were at full capacity. The leaves were=20=

undoubtedly in spactacular firey form as waves of people poured in from=20=

everywhere to enjoy this most beautiful time of the year.

The rest of the evening was spent exploring downtown Kyoto to do some=20
serious shopping in the marvelous old shopping district near Kiyomizu=20
Temple and Gojo-zaka. The steep and narrow streets are lined with=20
stores which have been serving tourists and pilgrims for many centuries.

The next morning we all woke up early to beat the crowds. Our first=20
destination was visting Nijo Castle. This world cultural heritage site=20=

was built by Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate, in=20=

1603 as his residence in Kyoto. The Castle has been a venue of various=20=

important historic events: here Ieyasu and his rival Hideyori Toyotomi=20=

held talks; the General Staff Office was located in this Castle during=20=

the two civil wars in which Ieyasu defeated Hideyori; and the fifteenth=20=

Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu announced his resolution to return his=20
administrative power to the Imperial Household here in 1867.

One of the most interesting features of the Castle are the famed=20
"Nightengale Floors" (uguisu bari) around the perimeter of the main=20
hall. They produce a chirping sound when pressure is applied to the=20
surface of the boards. This was a kind of protective alarm system for=20
castle inhabitants. Unannounced visitors could quickly be heard=20
creaking around the castle. At first I thought it was a recorded sound=20=

piped through speakers as it sounded quite synthetic. But upon careful=20=

examination of the floor and our feet pressing the wood, it was the=20
floors that were indeed singing!

The gardens around the castle grounds were also stunning. On that=20
beautiful day it was such a pleasure to walk and enjoy the manicured=20
gardens. There was even an informal tea ceremony that we partook in.

Our next desintation was, Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) a Zen temple=20
formally known as Rokuonji, famous for it's covering of gold-leaf.=20
Originally constructed as a place of retirement for the shogun=20
Ashikaga Yoshimitsu in 1397, Kinkakuji was converted into a Zen temple=20=

after his death in 1408. In 1950 the building was burned down by a=20
fanatical monk so it was rebuilt to its present structure in 1955. The=20=

present structure houses sacred Buddhist relics.

I have visited this temple several times in the past so I didn't bother=20=

going into the main grounds this time. The crowds were beginning to=20
really get heavy as well so I was satisfied to just wait outside for=20
the others as they took in the sights. Ronan, John Paul, and I waited=20
outside together. I suddenly had the idea of playing shakuhachi for in=20=

front of the large, beautiful bell surrounded by the beautiful red=20
leaves of maple. So Ronan and I took out our flutes and played the=20
duet, Shika no Tone as crowds of people passed by. Halfway through the=20=

piece, a few men in uniforms approached us, and in a scolding tone told=20=

us to stop playing as this was a holy site. I apologized and we quickly=20=

packed up our flutes and left the grounds.

When the rest of our group re-joined us we headed to my personal=20
favorite spot in Kyoto, Ryoan-ji only a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute=20=

walk west of Kinkakuji, The temple's main attraction is its karesansui=20=

(dry rock garden), the most famous of its kind in Japan. The simple Zen=20=

garden consists of nothing but a few deftly-placed rocks, moss, and=20
neatly raked white gravel. Its meaning is quite mysterious and=20
basically up to one's own interpretation. I find the connection of=20
karesansui (and Japanese arts in general) to the religion of Shinto=20
and Zen Buddhism quite fascinating.

We stayed for a good 2 hours, but I could've stayed there all day.

Next on the schedule was to meet with my old acquiantance, the=20
architect/bamboo sculptor, Akio Hizume.=20
(http://homepage1.nifty.com/starcage/englishindex.html) whom I met in=20
Bali at the 1994 International Bamboo Congress. He and a group of=20
people were gathering at the edge of Takanogawa to play on some bamboo=20=

instruments a kind of new music based on mathematical formulas which he=20=

calls "Fibonacci Kecak". The actual performance was delayed=20
substantially as we witnessed, right at the foot of the river, an=20
emergency helicopter land and transport a seriously ill woman into a=20
waiting ambulance (near where we were seated.) It was kind of a surreal=20=

scene as dust and sand was flying everywhere from the large propellors=20=

and curious onlookers eager to catch a sight of the woman on the=20
stretcher. After that dramatic event, the sun was already setting and=20
the others were quite impatient to get going on their ways so I bid=20
them farewell till the next day. I waited for Akio's ensemble to get=20
ready again and finally got a chance to jam with the group around 6:30=20=

pm.

To be continued..

NEXT:

Nara/Mie (Nov. 24-26)
Visiting master maker Yamaguchi Shugetsu
Tsubaki O-kami Yashiro
Iga Ueno

Tokyo again (Nov. 26-Dec. 2)
Christopher Blasdel Workshop
Ichi Ku Kai Misogi-Zen Dojo
Sogawa Jinashi-kan making workshop
Murai Jinashi-kan making workshop

Saitama (Dec.3-5)
Chichibu Yo Matsuri
Mitsumine Jinja/Kenshukan master class

=A0

=A0
HAIKU
from the
Shakuhachi Roots Pilgrimage

By Peter Smith

=A0
First time in Japan--
passport, page 7
new orange sticker.

Airport security,
prompt and efficient:
no photos here.

Come refresh yourself
with ice green tea--
our first vending machine.

Restaurant meal--
sake laughter
across smoke filled air.

Japanese culture:
not so different,
just different.

November rains
busily play pachinko
on our umbrellas.

Across from Ueno park
hot ramen noodles
go slurp!

Antique swords
in the national museum
slice through history.

Under a sole umbrella,
while above,
a thousand raindrops.

Ginkgo tree--
fans carpet the ground,
we walk on.

Subway station with its
thousands of commuters;
us against the flow.

Bamboo grove,
hammering chisel sounds
--shakuhachi beavers.

Cutting bamboo,
dirt under fingernails--
the roots of Honkyoku.
[Honkyoku =3D original repertoire.]

Steep slope--
my bamboo culm
takes a quick ride down.

Sake bottle forgotten,
his long sweet tone
fills my cup.

Thick smoke--
bamboo held over a fire;
the wind has turned.

Blue pagoda roofs--
reflected sunlight
on a country lake.

Tokyo express train--
gentle rocking,
no rush here.

Eighty eight, eighty nine...
lost count,
here=92s a new railway post.

Bamboo culms--
each connected to the others,
the same once a flute.

Cloud darkened hills--
rain cleans the air
for playing Koku.
[Koku =3D Empty Sky]

It's either seaweed
or pickle, definitely
not the original colour.

Leaves orange and red--
thousands have come to see
thousands more in line.

At Meianji temple
we play an offering
till the sound subsides.

Starting anywhere,
finishing anywhere,
we just played.

Famed city Kyoto
of a hundred temples,
not a monk in sight.

Department complex
casts its shadow--
temple obscura.

Two lovely geisha:
come take our picture
2,000 yen.

Rich complexities
of real green tea--
every sip.

Past the ticket booth
the temple sits--
manicured pines.

Ryoanji temple--
no need to enter,
their garden is empty.
[Ryoanji =3D home of the famed rock garden.]

Shugetsu flute--
my hand won't let go
as I return it.
[Shugetsu =3D master flute maker.]

Ordinary meal,
yet served on the side,
green tea salt.

Basho's birthplace--
a most wonderful place
to think of =A0nazuna.
[Nazuna =3D Shepherd's Purse]

If you stand on the tracks,
the Bullet Train
--like a bullet.

Shinto water purification
--stone frogs observe
funky underwear.

Through peach tree forest
an ancient pilgrimage
--fresh tracks.

Tatami mat room--
a black beetle sleeps
outside by my shoes.

Kind subway rider,
business suit and tie,
pushed us all in tighter.

Overnight at a Zen dojo
bitter cold winds
rattle the windows.

Zendo sangha--
lovely dog wags her tail
yet tied close by.

Restaurants in Tokyo--
shoes in lockers
making new friends.

Each of us eager
to make shakuhachi
--only one drill.

Temple tourist attraction--
locals pray for luck,
mainly just incense.

Finely dressed mannequins
grace Ginza shops--
the only ones not bowing.

Odd shower head
three feet off the floor,
the stool is the clue.

Big Buddha sits
eyes downcast,
mine through a camera.

Counting yen,
what=92s been spent, what remains:
enough to get home?

Matsuri winter festival--
the beat of taiko drums,
the call of street vendors.

Shakuhachi practice
heard far down the hall
--paper walls.

Trunk of an old tree
inside a new one grows--
restoration at mountain shrine.

New bamboo in tow,
new friends part,
plenty of hugs.

Lining the road
feathery bamboo tops wave
--we shall return.

=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D
Alcvin Takegawa Ramos
Director
The Shakuhachi Society of BC (Bamboo-In)
=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D<+>=3D
S9-C3
Madeira Park, B.C.,V0N 2H0
Canada
tel: 604.883.2023
cell: 604.788.0060
MAIL: ramos@bamboo-in.com
WEB: www.bamboo-in.com

--Apple-Mail-2-1071747617
        charset=WINDOWS-1252

<fontfamily><param>Times New =
shakuhachi list,

Merry Christmas! Here is part 2 our trip.=20

Best wishes,

Al<bold><bigger>

Kyoto/Nara (Nov. 21-23) =

in Kyoto, Yoshio Kurahashi met us at the Kyoto Station just as we
exited the station. It was so kind of him to take us all to our
hotels. We all had dinner at a Denny's-style restaurant across from
our hotel and talked about our next day's schedule which included a
workshop on Mukai-ji and visiting the shakuhachi temple, Meian =

next morning we took a short bus ride to the residence of
Kurahashi-sensei where we met Mrs. Kurahashi who is also fine koto
player and teacher. We were lead us through his maze-like, traditional
Japanese house which has been in his family for several generations,
to the second floor where we sat on the tatami around a long, low
table. After being served tea, our workshop on the honkyoku Mukai-ji
(Flute on the Misty Sea) began. I picked this piece for workshop
especially as to forshadow our next stop after Kyoto and Nara which
was Mie Prefecture. Mukai-ji is one of the three famed oldest pieces
of shakuhachi honkyoku includeing Kyorei and Kokuu. Legend has it that
Kyochiku Zenji (a.k.a. Kichiku) traveled to the Koku Zodo temple on
Mt. Asakuma in Mie Prefecture where he had a dream where he was lying
in a boat in the middle of the misty ocean. While drifting, he heard
the beautiful sound of a flute melody. Upon awakening he memorized and
transcribed pieces from the dream which were named Mukai-ji and Kokuu. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

giving an interesting historical background on the Koten San Kyoku
(three oldest shakuhachi pieces), he described "kyosui" empty, natural
blowing, which is blowing naturally through the shakuhachi,
emphasizing the initial attack of sound and trailing off into silence.
A very interesting point Kurahashi sensei made about the meaning of
not what most people think it is. He said that most people think that
it is one thing--which is blowing shakuhachi. But he said the actual
meaning is not directly related to playing shakuhachi exactly. The
actual meaning is--"Blowing and Zen are One"--which is the phrase that
is carved on a plaque within the inner sanctum of Meian Ji temple. In
other words, blowing (which is just our own everyday breathing), and
meditation, (referring to sitting zen) which are separate in
themselves, are the same thing. Also, he also expressed his personal
belief that shakuhachi is more akin to the practice of Tendai Buddhism
(Japanese Esoteric Buddhism) which utilizes various meditative
techniques such as mandalas, mudras, sound, and, visualizations. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

all enjoyed the lesson on Mukaiji as well as Kurahashi's relaxed way
and humorous anecdotes. The playing style Kurahashi used was very
different from our usual use of meri technique using half holing. In
the style he demonstrated, all meris are done without finger, only
with embouchure /neck movement. Consequently there were lots of
fingerings which were a bit different than we were used to. Kurahashi
said that the reason for not using half-holing was that the structure
of the instrument and level of sophistication of playing was much more
basic back when this piece was composed. Although the instrument has
evolved they still retain those particular =

dumplings) from Mr. Gyoza (reportedly the most delicious gyoza maker
in Kyoto!) delivered to the house where we all ate together. After
lunch Kurahashi sensei took us to Meian-ji temple, which was only a 10
minute bus ride from his home. This was a very special visit as the
temple was actually closed that day. Interesting, as it was a very
busy day for tourists (in fact, the most crowded day I have ever seen
in Kyoto!) But Kurahashi sensei secured us a private meeting with the
head priest of Meian-Ji as well as a viewing of the inner sanctum. The
with hundreds of wooden strips with the names of members of this
shakuhachi temple. Within the main shrine was a sculpted effigy of
Kichiku, the legendary "first Komuso" and founder of Meian-Ji; as well
as several pictures and photos of historical shakuhachi personas. The
temple, although relatively small was in wonderful shape, clean and
glowing with life. All around the temple were well manicured
moss-gardens with trimmed pine and maple trees who's branches were
controlled by bamboo poles and rock weights tied to various sections
of the boughs; and wooden poles placed under certain branches to
facilitate upward growth. After placing a monetary offering in an
envelope upon the alter, and bowing deeply, we all played the piece
<bold>Tamuke</bold> as our honkyoku offering to the spirits of the
shakuhachi ancestors. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

felt very honored as this was our very first time to set foot inside
the Meian Ji inner hall, and being met by the priest. Deep thanks and
gassho to Kurahashi Yoshio sensei! =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

leaving Meian Ji, we visited Tofukuji only a few minutes walk away. As
it was the height of the autumn-leaves-viewing season with weather
perfect and warm, crowds were at full capacity. The leaves were
undoubtedly in spactacular firey form as waves of people poured in
from everywhere to enjoy this most beautiful time of the year. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

rest of the evening was spent exploring downtown Kyoto to do some
serious shopping in the marvelous old shopping district near Kiyomizu
Temple and Gojo-zaka. The steep and narrow streets are lined with
stores which have been serving tourists and pilgrims for many
centuries. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

next morning we all woke up early to beat the crowds. Our first
destination was visting Nijo Castle. This world cultural heritage site
was built by Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate,
in 1603 as his residence in Kyoto. The Castle has been a venue of
various important historic events: here Ieyasu and his rival Hideyori
Toyotomi held talks; the General Staff Office was located in this
Castle during the two civil wars in which Ieyasu defeated Hideyori;
and the fifteenth Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu announced his resolution
to return his administrative power to the Imperial Household here in
1867. =
[...]

duet, <italic>Shika no Tone</italic> as crowds of people passed by.
Halfway through the piece, a few men in uniforms approached us, and in
a scolding tone told us to stop playing as this was a holy site. I
apologized and we quickly packed up our flutes and left the grounds. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

the rest of our group re-joined us we headed to my personal favorite
spot in Kyoto, Ryoan-ji only a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk
west of Kinkakuji, The temple's main attraction is its
famous of its kind in Japan. The simple Zen garden consists of nothing
but a few deftly-placed rocks, moss, and neatly raked white gravel.
Its meaning is quite mysterious and basically up to one's own
interpretation. I find the connection of <bold><italic>karesansui
</italic></bold> (and Japanese arts in general) to the religion of
Shinto and Zen Buddhism quite fascinating.=20

=
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

stayed for a good 2 hours, but I could've stayed there all day. =
color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

on the schedule was to meet with my old acquiantance, the
architect/bamboo sculptor, Akio Hizume.
(http://homepage1.nifty.com/starcage/englishindex.html) whom I met in
Bali at the 1994 International Bamboo Congress. He and a group of
people were gathering at the edge of Takanogawa to play on some bamboo
instruments a kind of new music based on mathematical formulas which
he calls "Fibonacci Kecak". The actual performance was delayed
substantially as we witnessed, right at the foot of the river, an
emergency helicopter land and transport a seriously ill woman into a
waiting ambulance (near where we were seated.) It was kind of a
surreal scene as dust and sand was flying everywhere from the large
propellors and curious onlookers eager to catch a sight of the woman
on the stretcher. After that dramatic event, the sun was already
setting and the others were quite impatient to get going on their ways
so I bid them farewell till the next day. I waited for Akio's ensemble
to get ready again and finally got a chance to jam with the group
around 6:30 pm.=20

To be =

NEXT:

(Nov. 24-26) </bigger>

master maker Yamaguchi =
olor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

O-kami Yashiro =
ram>0000,0000,0000</param>

Ueno =
ram>0000,0000,0000</param>

again (Nov. 26-Dec. 2) =
lor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

Blasdel =
olor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

Ku Kai Misogi-Zen Dojo =
ram>0000,0000,0000</param>

Jinashi-kan making =
olor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

Jinashi-kan making =
olor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

=

Yo =
lor><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

Jinja/Kenshukan master =
r><param>0000,0000,0000</param>

m>

bigger>HAIKU =

the =
m>0000,0000,0000</param>

Roots =

Peter =

time in =

page =

orange =

=

and =

photos =

refresh =

ice green =

first vending =

=

=

smoke filled =

=

so =

=

=

play =

our =

from Ueno =

ramen =

=

=

the national =

through =

a sole =

=

thousand =

=

carpet the =

walk =

station with =

of =

against the =

=

chisel =

chi
=

=

under =

roots of =

=3D original =
<param>0000,0000,0000</param>

=

bamboo =

a quick ride =

bottle =

long sweet =

my =

=

held over a =

wind has =

pagoda =

=

a country =

express =

=

rush =

eight, eighty =

=

a new railway =

=

connected to the =

same once a =

darkened =

cleans the =

playing =

=3D Empty =
000,0000,0000</param>

either =

pickle, =

the original =

orange and =

have come to =

more in =

Meianji =

play an =

the sound =

=

=

just =

city =

a hundred =

a monk in =

=

its =

=

lovely =

take our =

=

=

real green =

=

the ticket =

temple =

=

=

need to =

garden is =

=3D home of the famed rock =
am>0000,0000,0000</param>

=

hand won't let =

I return =

=3D master flute =
m>0000,0000,0000</param>

=

served on the =

tea =

=

most wonderful =

think of =

=3D Shepherd's =
>0000,0000,0000</param>

you stand on the =

Bullet =

a =

water =

frogs =

=

peach tree =

ancient =

=

mat =

black beetle =

by my =

subway =

suit and =

us all in =

at a Zen =

cold =

the =

=

dog wags her =

tied close =

ts
in =

in =

new =

of us =

make =

one =

tourist =

pray for =

just =

dressed =

Ginza =

only ones not =

shower =

feet off the =

stool is the =

Buddha =

=

through a =

=

been spent, what =

to get =

winter =

beat of taiko =

call of street =

=

far down the =

=

of an old =

a new one =

on
at mountain =

bamboo in =

friends =

of =

the =

bamboo tops =

shall =

=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D<<+>=3D

Alcvin Takegawa Ramos

Director

The Shakuhachi Society of BC (Bamboo-In)

S9-C3

Madeira Park, B.C.,V0N 2H0

Canada

tel: 604.883.2023