[Shaku] Yoshio Kurahashi Sensei

From: Robert McNeil (robertmcneil@mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 10:25:25 PST

--B_3187085128_1254944
        charset="US-ASCII"

On February 1st at 7:30 PM in Rose Hall at Kimberton Hills Village. Yoshio
Kurahashi will give a winter solo concert. Tickets are $10 at the door.
Email be back if you want directions or call me if you want more details.
Camp Hill Villages is a residential intentional community servicing the
disabled. It is about 40 miles Northwest of Philadelphia, but easily
accessible. Private lessons with Mr. Kurhahshi are also available on
February 2nd or 3rd. Please email me of list for directions or call me if
you have any questions.
Have a blessed New Year all,

Robert McNeil

-- Land line (610) 469-3130
   Cell: (610) 331-4187

--B_3187085128_1254944
        charset="US-ASCII"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Yoshio Kurahashi Sensei</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On Fe=
bruary 1st at 7:30 PM in Rose Hall at Kimberton Hills Village. Yoshio Kuraha=
shi will give a winter solo concert. Tickets are $10 at the door. <BR>
Email be back if you want directions or call me if you want more details. C=
amp Hill Villages is a residential intentional community servicing the disab=
led. It is about 40 miles Northwest of Philadelphia, but easily accessible. =
Private lessons with Mr. Kurhahshi are also available on February 2nd or 3rd=
. Please email me of list for directions or call me if you have any question=
s. <BR>
Have a blessed New Year all, <BR>
<BR>
Robert McNeil<BR>
<BR>
-- Land line (610) 469-3130<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Cell: (610) 331-4187<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>