RE: [Shaku] Everything you wanted to know about re-meri

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 14:51:02 PST

At 04:52 PM 12/29/2004, John Baker wrote:

>Call me dense, but I can see only two tetrachords: C,
>D, F & C, E, F.

Thanks for the correction, John. I had copied and pasted it from the=20
online text without remembering that the flat sign is unavailable in ASCII:

in or miyako-bushi (C, D-flat, F)
ritsu (C, D, F)
y=F4 or min=92y=F4 (=91folksong=92) (C, E-flat, F)
ry=FBky=FB (C, E, F).

>The Grove link required a log in, so I did not use it.

My DC Public Library barcode logs me in. You may belong to a library that=
=20
offers access to New Grove 2 online.
A local library might also have the print version.

Karl