Re: [Shaku] Help in Understanding shakuhachi

From: Alex Long (duriank24@yahoo.com.sg)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 05:54:59 PST

Thanks Justin for the very constructive and helpful
suggestion. Ideally how much does a bamboo shakuhachi
cost. If I ever get one it's for the long haul.
What is the significance of generating Bodhichitta? I
always hope that I have the wisdom to play any
instrument present chinese bamboo flute and one day
might be shakuhachi. Every week I cycle miles for my
flute lesson after a hard day work. All for the love
of my passion, music.

Be free to comment and share your thought so that we
learn from one another. Where you living?

Keep the connection going. Happy new year.
Alex