Re: [Shaku] Florida?

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 14:50:28 PST

As long as people are asking if theres any shaku
players around - I wanna see if there is any in New
York State near Ithaca/Cornell. Cause listen, I'm
poor and can't afford any expensive lessons from
available sources. Ive been teaching myself and
having a great time doing it as I can now play both
octaves with ease....last year I could only play some
of the second and it was gross sounding. So any
players that want to have fun together once in awhile
shout out. Any teachers going to be in the Cornell
area shout out if your love of the flute goes beyond
money. I wouldnt mind having tea time and dinner @ my
place.

peace, jason