[Shaku] flute travel

From: macshute2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 11:53:06 PST

--part1_76.4b23f725.2f240922_boundary

Hi All,
I still haven't been able to download the letter linked to Monty's site yet.
Its snowing harder now. What does TSA stand for? probably something simple.
Can we formulate a informational note to TSA that we could request they
circulate to all their seachers. It could have diagramatic pictures of both Native
American style flutes and shakuhachi, indicating they are fragil handmade
musical instruments, each being unique and not replaceable.
   Malcolm

--part1_76.4b23f725.2f240922_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi All, <BR>
I still haven't been able to download the letter linked to Monty's site yet.=
&nbsp; Its snowing harder now.&nbsp; What does TSA stand for? probably somet=
hing simple.&nbsp; Can we formulate a informational note to TSA that we coul=
d request they circulate to all their seachers.&nbsp; It could have diagrama=
tic pictures of both Native American style flutes and shakuhachi, indicating=
 they are fragil handmade musical instruments, each being unique and not rep=
laceable.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Malcolm</FONT></HTML>

--part1_76.4b23f725.2f240922_boundary--