Re: [Shaku] jinashi - hocciku

From: T. M. Hoffman  (ijmusath@po.wind.ne.jp)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 08:30:09 PST

No, but can advise that if you are ever playing your flute while scuba
diving, look out for the underwater terror, sharkahachi - the aquatic bee
with a nasty bite.

Sorry, no experience with ji-nashi flutes, but wish you well working out
your alergy, Theo.

On a semi-related note, I have a black-lacquered 2 shaku flute that after 20
yrs still heats up my lip within 30 seconds of tooting. Anyone with a
suggestion other than (1) trash it, or (2) go take a flying leap at the
moon?

Tim