Re: [Shaku] Ronin samurai & priests/monks

From: Karl Young (kyoung@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:42:15 PST

If your an academic (or know one that will get it for you) you can get
it a lot cheaper, particularly if you are willing to provide your own
binder - e.g. I got a loose leaf copy for around $26.00 as I recall (not
sure if that's still the current price though).

--
Karl Young
University of California, SF          Phone:  (415) 221-4810 x3114  lab