Re: [Shaku] Hello

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 09:33:54 PST

IF YOUR THE IDIOT THAT PLAYS SCALES THEN IM THE IDIOT
THAT PLAYS SONGS... HA HA. I only know one song -
sakura. But when I play I always feel like im playing
a song. my fingers move by themself and everything
comes out and i only shape the notes as they come out
however i want. my friends always ask me questions
like where did you learn that song and i say i couldnt
play it again even if i tried because i dont remember
what i played just how i felt when i played it. and i
found that i have alot of notes that i like to throw
together but i always change around how they sound.=20
hey, isnt this how songs from long ago were created
that we try and play today??? yes so what wrong with
being an idiot???? =20

jason=20