Re: [Shaku] To scale or not to scale?

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 12:21:18 PST

I thought this would be interesting to say. =20

Two people get on a roller coaster. One gets off and
pukes, the other feels great. =20

Anyways, I wanted to say in this email that I think
lots of people on this list are very intelligent -
more so than I :) And if anyone is ever near Cornell,
Ithaca - let me know cause I would love to have tea
time and play flutes at my house. I'm 2 poor for
flute lessons cause I also play djembe drums, taiku
drums, have a car that needs fixing all the time:(=20
karate lessons, and I only buy organic foods -
expensive!!! Plus I really enjoy playing by myself
and my friends have to force me to play for them. But
once again if anyones in ithaca come teach me proper
lesson stuff and I will give you as much tea - food as
you want plus a good atmoshpere to play at..... my
house has a creek running through the front yard and
forest all around - very private. =20

jason =20